Monday, August 15, 2011

Calling Jesus


I've also been mediating on Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.. I'm not sure why, it hasn't been in my daily reading for a while now. Perhaps the Holy Spirit is prodding me to keep my eyes upon Him. It's so easy to try to plan out my life, without regard to the Lord's will. I've been asking myself, am I praying about decisions concerning my children? Concerning homeschooling? Concerning anything? Jesus cares about even the smallest situations in my life, but so often, I deal with them myself. I want to talk to Him throughout the day, about everything. One preacher described it as "Shouldering the phone". That's a good way to think of it. I want to call Him each day, and shoulder the phone as I go through the day, talking to Him all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I politely request that any questions or disagreement be sent to me directly via e-mail. You may reach me by using my contact page.