Monday, August 15, 2011

He Came to Me

I jotted down several thoughts from my reading today. Luke was a blessing, especially reading about the blind man who cried out "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!".(Luke 17:35-43) Others tried to shush him, but "he cried so much the more". He knew this could be his only chance for healing, he didn't care if he made a fool of himself, all that mattered was getting Jesus' to look his way, to come to him. The blind man was unable to go to Jesus - where exactly was He? But Jesus could come to him, and He did! I'm so thankful that Jesus heard me cry out to Him for salvation on June 12, 1993. He came to me, because I could not see where he was. I'm so glad He changed me - He opened my eyes - and I've never been the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I politely request that any questions or disagreement be sent to me directly via e-mail. You may reach me by using my contact page.