Wednesday, September 28, 2011

He Gives Good Gifts

Matt. 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 


I'm having severe allergy trouble today, so I'm not feeling thing best, but I wanted to pop in and share this verse. It really encouraged me! I have so many needs, and it thrilled my heart to read this. If my earthly father, who was flesh and blood and sinful, could give me good gifts (and he did), then how much more would my perfect, sinless, Heavenly Father! I can boldly bring my needs, and even my wants, before him, and He wants to help me!

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I politely request that any questions or disagreement be sent to me directly via e-mail. You may reach me by using my contact page.