Saturday, September 3, 2011

A New Page

Hello, friends! Just popping in to let you know that I've added a new page at the top. It's the one called "Helps for the Believer". It has several links to sites that have excellent resources that will help you in your Christian life. I will  be adding to it as time goes by, so keep checking.

Included on this page are several printable Bible reading schedules to help keep us in God's Word. I love the Bible and I love variety! Reading God's Word in various order has been encouraging to me over the years.

I hope you'll pop in and have a look sometime, or suggest it to new Christians you know! :)
Thank you for reading!

Blessings to you,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I politely request that any questions or disagreement be sent to me directly via e-mail. You may reach me by using my contact page.