Friday, November 4, 2011

He Loves Me Anyway

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. 14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.


I'm feeling kinda blah today. It's probably those blessed hormones that we women get to enjoy! ha! I feel extra sensitive about things that normally don't bother me. It's frustrating to know my mind that feeling a certain way is unreasonable and probably even inaccurate, and be unable to change my feelings! I feel weak, like I just can't keep going. I have no reason to feel this way.

Today, I picked up my Bible and opened up to Psalm 103. The whole chapter is excellent, if you can read it today, please do. The verses above where such a blessing. I needed to hear that my Father "pitieth" me, for I certainly fear Him! It's a joy to know that He's forgotten about my past sins, they're forgiven, so why don't I forgive myself? He knows I'm just dust, yet, He loves me anyway! I surly did need to hear that today.

How 'bout you? Are you feeling blah? Maybe you feel like a failure, and you're ready to quit? Whatever your feelings are today, just remember the following:


  • Feelings change. They may not change at will, but they will change! 
  • Feelings can often be manipulated by hormones, so before you give  up on life, ask yourself if these emotions could be hormone driven. I'm not saying to act badly and blame your hormones. I'm saying to consider your actions carefully because of your hormones. 
  • God cares about us, even our feelings, and is always ready to listen to you and me. What a blessing!
We begin revival services this Sunday, so I have a busy weekend planned. I hope you all have a great weekend wherever you are. Please pray for our revival, if you think of it. Thank you.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I politely request that any questions or disagreement be sent to me directly via e-mail. You may reach me by using my contact page.