Thursday, October 6, 2011

Encouragement from the Lord

Is. 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Ps. 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in the presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

What a blessing to be reminded today that the Lord is with me, and He will increase my strength just when I need it. He will direct me on this road of life. I have not felt well for several days. My allergies and asthma are really giving me fits. When I do feel well, I also feel "drugged" from the cold medicine I'm taking. I am thankful that the Lord will increase my strength when I'm faint, both physically and spiritually. When I feel ill physically, it's hard to concentrate on His Word and glean what I need from it. I'm so thankful that when I'm weak, when I'm weary, He will uphold me and keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I politely request that any questions or disagreement be sent to me directly via e-mail. You may reach me by using my contact page.